[vicsireland] Firefox v. IE was Re: Re: Vics training day

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:07:50 +0100

Hi Karen

Yes the RSS feature in Firefox is nice, compared with what has been in IE.
(IE7 apparently has included RSS feeds in its features.  Full version not yet
out; but coming  soon in an update.)  However... There are users [well, blind
users] who've made Firefox their default, then uninstalled it for whatever
reason, and had problems clicking on links directly from Outlook Express
messages.  I have Firefox on my machine.  What extensions do you find
particularly useful, that might appeal to some of us?  (At this point I should
say that JAWS users will probably need at least JAWS6x to get meaningful data
from FF.  JAWS7.x preferred.)