[vicsireland] Re: Help find Insert key

  • From: "Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:20:17 +0200

Hi Paul!
Thanks for the forward regarding my sticky key problem. I'll try that.
Regarding the Insert key, that's just it. There is no key that acts as
the Insert key. I think, or rather I hope, it's a settings issue. The
second from the top right would depend on the keyboard layout of the
laptop. On my old one that would in deed have been correct. But the
layouts on laptops differ a lot. In fact the keyboard of my new one must
have been designed by a mouse fondler and no mistake. Some of the
classic positions of keys were discarded to the effect that formerly
single-handed keystrokes now have to be executed with both hands.
Anyway, I'm still open to suggestions as to the Insert key.
Cheers,
Robbie