[vicsireland] Creating A Business Page On Facebook

  • From: Melanie Pelka <melanie.pelka4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:43:23 +0200

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on this list has ever tried to create a business page on Facebook? I have tried to do so, but have not been successful. Whenever I click on the link on the main page "create a page", I get to this next page where I can choose the category and am then supposed to enter my details such as business name, address and phone number. But first of all, JAWS doesn't tell me which field I am in, so I don't know where to write what, and secondly, when I have entered all the information as best I can, Facebook tells me that I have to enter a city/state. But since we are not in America but in Ireland, I cannot enter a state, and Facebook doesn't seem to accept that. What can I do? Any ideas?

Best wishes

Melanie

Melanie Pelka
13 Domville Grove