[vicsireland] Re: Changing document presentation to simple layout

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:58:53 -0000

Hi Maureen,

First thing after you open configuration manager, do ctrl-shift-d.  then go
into options as usual.  Do what I outlined previously there.  Now, there may
be the addedproviso Paul mentioned that if you do not have administrative
rights, you will have to get them or let the admin do it for you, so that
the changes will be saved.  perhaps the lack of admin rights has been your
problem all along, since its first occurrence.