[vicsireland] Re: Changing document presentation to simple layout

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:16:11 -0000

Hi Maureen,

Which "JAWS Configuration manager" have you gone into?  When you open the
CM, press ctrl-shift-d to open the default Configuration Manager,  implement
the change there, and save it.  Also, visit the Verbosity options and
implement the change there.  (In the Config manager it is "Simple layout, 1
of 2".