[vicsireland] Accessing Vodafone Website

  • From: "Michael Lavin" <michael.lavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:04:41 +0100

Hello List Members

Recently I have been experiencing problems sending text messages from within
the vodafone website.

I have tried with both Jaws 5.1 and JAWS 7 and experienced similar problems
with both versions.

The main problem occurrs when adding a contact to my contacts list. After
sending a text message I am asked if I would like to add the new contact to my
contact list. I can enter the first, last and nick names but for the life of me
I cannot find the OK button to save the data.

I could do this without any problem a number of weeks ago - something has
changed and now the OK button has vanished.

Also, if I wish to select a contact to send a text message to by ticking the
tick box this is also quite difficult. When I check the tickbox  for contact  A
I discover that in fact I have checked the tickbox for contact B.

Can anyone advise please.

Versions used: JAWS 5.1 & 7.1; Windows XP Pro

Best regards,

Michael