[vicsireland] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:42:47 +0100

Hi Paul,

I think a little discussion started over on the students list a small while
back!

Yes probably would be a good idea  not to go in to too much detail here!

I think however that it would be good to have it on the other list as quite
a number there would be newbys to computer land and may indeed might wish to
learn about (or more ) WMP, including myself of course!

After all why keep all that fantastic knowledge we have to ourselves!
[smile]

Thanks,

Tony.