[vicsireland] Re: Accessing Vodafone Website

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:47:38 +0100

Hi Michael,

a week or so ago you wrote into the list about saving names on your phone when you were using webtexts on the computer.

Vodafone have recently changed their website for the texts and I think it is slightly more difficult to use.

Anyway, if you are saving a name on the webterxt type in the name, surname and nickname. Then before you tab out of the nickname section, just press enter key and see how this works.

Also if you write your message, then press Insert + F5 and arrow down til you hear the name you want. Then press Enter and the box should be checked.

I have a few people that I put an x in front of their name and once I go into the form field I just press x and it goes directly to these group of people and I can arrow my name through them. It is great for people that you use a lot.

Hope this helps.
Petrina

It has removed 270 spam emails to date.