[vi-kindle] Re: request for the list owner

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:47:01 -0700

They should write to:

ecarta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the message:

subscribe vi-kindle

the more the merrier!

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

On 5/23/2012 2:26 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Nan, could you send me the subscription info for this list again, please?
I've got a couple of list members who will want it ...and I think it would
be helpful for them, and for us ...because it is good to know what problems
new blind Kindle owners are experiencing, so we, or Amazon, or all of us,
can help them with the learning curve ...although it's one of the easiest
learning curves I've ever had to conquer!

Shoshana

http://www.doteasy.com