(VICT) Re: Thane Turns 1!

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:44:56 -0600

Karyn,  congrats on Thane turning 1....
I am glad you have not had any other barking problems.  sounds like you are
farther ahead then I on training.  I am working on turns and forward and back
with my wheelchair now.  even though he knows them when I am standing it is a
whole new concept in my chair.  we are working very slowly on retrieve.  we are
having a hard time shaping it because I don't know when he is actually looking
at the object.  right now I am using cardboard tp tubes.  they are different
them his toys and I always can get more hahahahaha.  they don't hurt his mouth.
 any tips on this??

again congrats on everything,  Ridge and Clyde SDiT