(VICT) Re: Thane Turns 1!

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:55:48 -0500

Hi, Karyn,

Congratulations on Thane's first birthday!

And it sounds as if both you and he are doing great work and that you will
be a fine team!

Enjoy the process.  It sometimes seems to be going slowly.  But when you
look back a year from now, you probably will be surprised and very pleased
at how far you've come together.

Best,
Ann