(VICT) Re: Kitchen Timers

  • From: "bcpaws4me" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:47:44 -0800

Hi Julie- I want something better than the simple quick beep of the
microwave. I need these both for training purposes and for use beside items
when they are ready to be alerted too. I found one I like online at
Independent living aids. More than what you are talking but right now I
really need to limit errands with my shoulder the way it is. Plus online is
far easier for me. These are an OK price and brailled so I am happy with the
find. If I had enough function physically (without Met) to get out and look
I probably would though- but lets just say its gonna be a long time before I
am really running around a whole lot. I rather wished to strangle whoever
designed such a skimpy tip for a cane and no ability for an add-on allowing
this to happen to my arm in the first place. Thankfully I got a great cane
from Ambutech that had everything I needed...

Karyn