(VICT) Harness-Ridge Thankyou

  • From: "bcpaws4me" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:51:39 -0800

I just got the Premier 5 point harness today for Thane. He has been a bit
under the weather (runs) so we are not training much now until his tummy
settles but I wanted to thankyou for your input on this harness. It really
looks like its gonna be the perfect solution- of course adjusting it o na
dog who I still have not taught to stand on command is quite the tricky
thing... why oh why does he think he should lay down and roll over LOL
I'm just being silly by that comment. I got a bunch of other training
materials today as well so we hopefully will begin to make progress once his
tummy settles better... No more Bully Bites for Thane!

Karyn and Thane