(VICT) Kitchen Timers

  • From: "bcpaws4me" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:56:12 -0800

I know this is not a hearing dog list Smile but I have a querry that I think
folks here might be able to better answer for me than on the hearing dog
list I just joined. I am looking for tactile kitchen timers. Though I am
deaf-blind, I am looking for audible ones so that Thane can respond to them.
Is there a good resource where I might buy something like this online that
hopefully won't charge an arm and a leg. I am going to want at least 3 of
them- preferrably 4 but price will determine how many I can buy initially.
If anyone here can point me in the right direction to get some good ones,
I'd really appreciate it. Thane is already showing hearing dog instincts and
I want to work on this while he is being *Mr. I heard that, you did not*

Karyn and Thane