(VICT) Death of Olive

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide-dog-e-chat" <guide-dog-e-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "uk-guide-dogs" <uk-guide-dogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Moderate-SD-Trainers" <Moderate-SD-Trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "VI-Clicker-Trainers" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guidedogowners-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 02:29:50 -0000

I'm totally devastated to tell you that my Olive died today of a suspected
massive heart attack.  It was so very sudden.  She was dead on arrival at
the vet's practice.  I carried her in myself with the taxi driver.  I'm
gonna miss her so very much!  Not just because of her guiding - but also
because of the unconditional love she always showed me and those she was
fond of.

Best

Donna