(VICT) Re: Death of Olive

  • From: "Maureen" <maureensmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Guide-dog-e-chat'" <guide-dog-e-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'uk-guide-dogs'" <uk-guide-dogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Moderate-SD-Trainers'" <Moderate-SD-Trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guidedogowners-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:14:42 -0600

Oh
Donna
I'm so sad.
Maureen

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donna Waring
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:30 PM
To: Guide-dog-e-chat; uk-guide-dogs; Moderate-SD-Trainers;
VI-Clicker-Trainers; guidedogowners-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (VICT) Death of Olive

I'm totally devastated to tell you that my Olive died today of a suspected
massive heart attack.  It was so very sudden.  She was dead on arrival at
the vet's practice.  I carried her in myself with the taxi driver.  I'm
gonna miss her so very much!  Not just because of her guiding - but also
because of the unconditional love she always showed me and those she was
fond of.

Best

Donna

http://www.eset.com