(VICT) Clicker Books

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:10:01 +1030

Hi everyone, I recently bought a video on clicker training. although good,
it's hard to pick up all you need know via speech and it's not all  that
long either. I wonder if anyone can recommend a particular book, I notice
there are a number of newer titles since I was last looking. We have no
clicker books for sale here in our city, which is really disappointing, so
need look to the USA. Appreciate knowing a few titles to look out for when
I'm searching - something coprehensive - and easy to follow, (smile)
Regards Valerie