[vi-android] Re: typing a text message

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 11:23:12 -0400

I mean, there is! always an option of a bluetooth keyboard, but I really don't wanna lug around a keyboard, as that takes the portable out of the mobile device. Yeah, I know you can get keyboards the size of the palm of your hand. I actually have one that works very very well. The only issue with it is, my fingers are not the most sensitive, so for me, plus, I have fairly big hands, so this is not a very doable option unless it be a very last resort.

This is one of the very few reasons that I've chosen to stick with my IPhone/IPad for any productive work. I love Android worth a passion, and I'd absolutely kill! to use it full time, but, if this issue is renderring me, then, I'm sorry, but I can't do that yet, until a keyboard is found that'll let me do the flick+double tap method.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "christo sarantakis" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>