[vi-android] Labeling buttons

  • From: Gil Lutz <testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 11:36:12 -0400

Hello,

I'm new to the list and an Android phone. I have a Moto X. I haven't been able to figure out how to label buttons. This is a big problem as the Android apps contain many, many, too many unlabeled buttons. I've done Google searches for instructions and find the results lacking.

Thanks in advance,

Gil