[vi-android] Re: teaching the salesmanHello,

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:08:07 +1000

Fantastic news.
That's the real advantage of the Nexus Family. They get updates before the rest of us.
Hopefully this will still be the same when the line is renamed Silver.
Glen Barwick

***

On 02-Jun-14 1:51 PM, bill Deatherage wrote:
When I bought my new android tablet I got the google nexus I told the
salesperson it would update to Kit Cat. He said that it wouldn't but
when he sat it up and after it finished updating , Kit Cat was there. He
thanked me for teaching him something. So, I wanted to thank you for
letting me know that it would happen.
Bill Deatherage