[vi-android] Re: talking to Samsung about the s 4 Mini.

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:10:23 +1000

Hello Bill,
IMO, Android 4.3 still hasn't got the accessibility goods.
If I were you, I would be sticking with the Nexus line and get the LG Nexus 5 from the Google Play store.
Glen Barwick

***

On 02-Jun-14 2:01 PM, bill Deatherage wrote:
Hello,
I called Samsung about the s 4 mini That I told you about the other day.
it is running Android 4.2.2 They told me it could be updated to 4.3. is
there much difference in android 4.22 and 4.3? I went to ask the lady I
was talking to about it. I told her I was visually empared and used
speach. but wen I started asking questions we became disconnected or she
hung up on me. Is there a help function in the accessibilities that will
let me know of the new updated features in talk back? my tablet is
running android 4.4. or the latest update.
Thanks for the information.
Bill Deatherage