[vi-android] Re: talking to Samsung about the s 4 Mini.

  • From: "norman's list account" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:34:28 -0400

Hi Bill.
The s4 mini is a smaller version of the s4, released a little over a year ago.
It's not surprising to me that this phone doesn't have 4.4 yet.
I recommend you go with the full sized s4 or possibly the s5 mini when it is released. There is also a smaller soni handset that has rather impressive specs comparing favorably with phones like the s5 and lg g2.
HTH.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 6/2/2014 12:01 AM, bill Deatherage wrote:
Hello,
I called Samsung about the s 4 mini That I told you about the other day. it is running Android 4.2.2 They told me it could be updated to 4.3. is there much difference in android 4.22 and 4.3? I went to ask the lady I was talking to about it. I told her I was visually empared and used speach. but wen I started asking questions we became disconnected or she hung up on me. Is there a help function in the accessibilities that will let me know of the new updated features in talk back? my tablet is running android 4.4. or the latest update.
Thanks for the information.
Bill Deatherage