[vi-android] Re: teaching the salesmanHello,

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:52:44 -0700

 Am hoping that thisi s going ot be the cae next year whe ngoogle introduces
the android silver program which will be merged into the nexus program. All
we have for now is just rumor and speculations but no reall hard concreteed
news about it. I think we will probably have all this cleared up ath the
Google IO this month .