[vi-android] Re: setting up an SD card, google play change?

  • From: Reeva Webb <jadedangelpromises@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:15:21 -0500

All you have to do is put the SD card in the phone you shouldn't have to do
anything else as far as the play store the install button is where it's
always been for me
On Nov 2, 2013 9:47 AM, "Jessica Stallder" <mzrq20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Getting back my android phone and I just had 2 questions:
> How do I set up an SD card?
> Is anyone having problems finding the install button in playstore?
> To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
(new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)

> To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the
subject (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-androi digest'
in the subject).