[vi-android] problem dialling numbers with double 0 on an S4.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 21:35:34 +0100

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you, (particularly list members in the UK), can help with
the following please.

Earlier today I tried to dial the studio number for BBC Radio WM, a local
station here in Birmingham UK, from my S4, but as it has a pair of 0s in it
the number wouldn't complete.  When I tried to dial the second 0 in the
pair, the third 0 in the actual number, my phone brought up a plus sign and
I couldn't continue dialling.

Please note that this was something I was trying to do using the dial pad in
the S4 rather than dialling from a contact if that makes any difference.

Alexander Shannon