[vi-android] Re: problem dialling numbers with double 0 on an S4.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:48:24 +0100

Hi Chris and all following this thread.

I've just tried to start dialling the number again for test purposes, (I
wasn't going to let the call go through), and as soon as I tried to dial the
second of the pair of zeroes I got a plus sign, even though I lifted my
finger for a second, , so I am guessing Norman's theory may be in play here.
I'll have to see if anyone else is having the same problems when dialling a
number in the UK on Vodafone which has 2 zeroes next to each-other.

Alexander Shannon