[vi-android] Re: near by explorer

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 06:44:36 +1000

I can't help with nearby explorer as it only works in the USA, but re the question about buses, another option is to have a look for your city on the play store as there are apps for a lot of cities to either warm you when you are approaching your stop or give you the timetable or even both.

Regards

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 3 June 2014 11:24:55 PM bill  Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am still thinking about getting an android phone. If I do, I want to get the Near By explorer app. I was wondering if anyone has used near by explorer? how well did it work and do you think it is worth the money? One place I would like to use it is on city busses. sometimes the drivers forget to call out the stops. Bill Deatherage