[vi-android] Re: near by explorer

  • From: "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona" <hanksmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 10:06:50 -0700

will it also work with walking directions?

On 6/3/2014 6:24 AM, bill Deatherage wrote:
I am still thinking about getting an android phone. If I do, I want to get the Near By explorer app. I was wondering if anyone has used near by explorer? how well did it work and do you think it is worth the money? One place I would like to use it is on city busses. sometimes the drivers forget to call out the stops.
Bill Deatherage