[vi-android] Re: more newby stuff

  • From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 23:16:13 +0100

Steve, the problem I'm having is that neither me, nor my sighted wife Angela, can work out how to navigate to the different tabs in the settings app while talkback is running.

Cheers
Alex
On 09/06/2014 08:09, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Alex,

You do have it, but Samsung do this weird grid view. SO at the top you have things like General, COnnection, Device etc. Accessibility can be found near the bottom if you tapp Device first.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services