[vi-android] Re: couple more questions about my new phone

  • From: Brendon Donohue <brendoncdonohue@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 17:10:08 +1000

Hi Norman,

I agree!

Thank you.

Brendon Donohue.

From: vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of norman's list account
(Redacted sender "norman.list@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Saturday, 31 May 2014 10:39 AM
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: couple more questions about my new phone

hi.
Antivirus is at least as important on android as the computer.
I believe avg has an ap, not sure about mallware bytes.
There are lots of good antivirus aps, i use one called trustgo.
As for bar codes, i haven't used that feature much so can't comment.

Norman.
This is my list account.
If you need to contact me pleas email norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text 717-516-1135

Norman.

This is my list account.
To reach me Please email: Norbking@xxxxxxxxx
Or call or text: 717-516-1135

On 5/29/2014 11:25 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:

Hi All,

First of all, will I need to have some sort of virus or malware protection
on my phone since I will be online with it, and if so can I use the same
things I use on my computers which is malware bytes pro and AVG?

I understand that there's at least one app that can be used as a bar code
reader, but if I want to identify a product do I need to take a picture with
the bar code facing the phone so the app can identify it or does it not
matter as long as the product I'm identifying is in the picture?

Thanks.

Troy

No virus found in this message.