[vi-android] urgent everyone email help.android@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Dennis Long" <dennisl1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 03:16:52 -0400

hi, hi, Iheart does not seem to know that android has blind users. they don't know what talk back is. they told me there working on voice over support that it's on the road map. I make it clear your app does not work well with talk back I even tried using it with a blue tooth keyboard. we all need to ban together and email this company.