[vi-android] Re: basic questions, getting started

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:23:05 +1000

Angela,
These are available from the Play Store.
Install the Ivona HQ first from the play store then open it and select the voices you need.
Keep in mind that all TTS voices are large files.
glen

***

On 20-May-14 5:53 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
hi,
I'd like to try Ivona, where can I download it please?
I need  Giorgio, the Italian voice.
  Many thanks indeed.
Stay well.
Angela from Italy

Il 20/05/2014 06:08, Steve Nutt ha scritto:
Hi,

Acapela are better, though not free.  I find Ivona a bit laggy.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services