[vi-android] Re: android basics

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:24:48 +0200

Thank you so much for this help. I really appreciate it. Now just 2
questions: I understand this accessibility shortcut, but let me just
get this clear. Should you put too fingers on the screen and then
power on the device wile keeping your fingers til it come on, or can
you power on and then place your fingers on the screen? And does most
tablits make a sound when they come on except for any talkback sounds?
And does anyone no if hp and asus tablits use any customizations?