[vi-android] Sprint introduces a phone with Talkback on by default

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:32:35 +1100

Hi everyone,

From this week's Top Tech Tidbits, I came across this article about the US
phone company Sprint bringing out an LG Optimus F3 phone with Talkback
enabled by default (you don't even have to hold down two fingers to start
it).  This is an interesting review and while I thought it was
fantastic that Sprint wanted to partner with a phone company who shared
their goal of accessibility.... I was surprised they chose LG as from the
review it seems their phones particularly still have accessibility issues:

http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw141105