[vi-android] Re: accessible bible apps

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:57:00 +1100

Hi Aaron,

I use "KJV Bible" by Timie, I like it because as well as being able to look up specific verses you can also get a random verse, which is nice sometimes. It's the king James version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timie.bibleapp

The version I linked to is completely free and without ads or anything but there is also a paid version of you like it and he has some other scripture related apps.

Another similar app I like us Taiźe Readings by Webimpress : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webimpress.taizereadings

It gives you the gospel reading of the day which corresponds to the reading my Catholic Church in Australia uses at least. It works as a regular app or widget.

If you're after a different version of the bible or different features, let us know - there are many bible apps so bound to be one you like which is accessible too.

Regards

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 17 January 2014 1:43:15 PM Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey guys,
I’m looking for accessible bible apps for android. I tried you version unfortunately it’s not very accessible.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
BP Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability