[vi-android] Attention: Announcing CLG Productions Mobile

  • From: "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:59:41 -0500

It is my great pleasure to announce that, as of January 16, 2014, CLG
Productions now has an application on the Google Play Store for Android
devices. neither Mr. Bloomgren nor myself can really legally go into the
technicalities of the problems at hand, but the versions for iOS, Kindle and
Nook are proving ever so slightly more difficult to push, but they are
definitely  in the works as well.

As for Android though, you will need at least version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
or later to use Talkback with this app, due to its heavy use of web view
content areas. A huge! thanks goes out to Michael Babcock from

http://www.empoweringtheblind.com

for his time and assistance in developing this application!  We never could
have done it so painlessly without your wonderful help and encouragement when
the going got rough along the way, so... if you're on this list, I'd like to
personally, as founder and manager of CLG Productions, on the whole company's
behalf, publicly thank you!

Should you have questions, comments or concerns regarding any of our mobile
apps, please open a ticket in your client portal area, or e-mail us at:

mobileapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the above address is *NOT!* to be used for mentioning how
regretful you are that

http://www.blindandroid.com

is no longer around.  Being this address is for business matters, we're not
gonna deny you support and block your e-mails, if you insist on writing about
that matter, however, that being said, you're e-mails will be deleted and not
read, so don't waist your time unless it's specifically about our mobile apps.

We thank you for your loyalty throughout this process. Please, if you don’t
mind, rate and review us in the Google Play Store! It really helps us gauge
public sentiments and determine your needs and wishes for the future!  You can
find our app by searching the Google Play store, and doing a search for "CLG
Productions" without the quotes.  The app, specifically, is called CLG
Productions Mobile.

Feel free also to write back on list and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Christopher.