[vi-android] Re: Attention: Announcing CLG Productions Mobile

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:44:41 +1100

Hi guys,

Chris thanks for the clarification on the app's description.

Re the intention of the comments, no I didn't mean mine rudely or take yours badly either. It's always tricky to convey emotion *grin*

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 17 January 2014 3:10:07 PM "Christopher gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aaron, I wasn't trying to be rude. I apologize that you took it as such. He was joking when he said he must not be paying attention. Frankly, I could have taken that a bit rudely as well, but I didn't, as I know he meant it in good entention. I, too, meant what I said with good intent. Did you not read what I wrote below my comment? I seem to remember saying, "No hard feelings intended smile, it's all good."

I did honestly think my discription was quite clear, as I say directly in the description pretty much the things I outlined in my previous e-mail. I confess we could probably do a bit better with our web site as far as making it more clear right on the home page rather than having to go to the client area first, what our products are. I'll give you credit to that fact, and I'll work on updating the web site to better reflect that, but as for my comments, I'm not gonna acquiesce, as I don't think there was a single thing rude at all with what I said. that being said however, it's all about perspective. If you took it as being rude, then I guess it was, and for that reason, I'll be the bad guy here, and apologize. Never was disrespect my intentions. I was giving him a hard time right back. Is that not OK? LOL!

Anyhow, have a great evening.

Chris.