[vi-android] Re: Wishing all good luck with their Android journey

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:39:46 +1000

Ok,

I got an email privately from him which indicated that he hadn't
actually had any issues with anyone from this list, but had some
problems elsewhere and decided to unplug in general at this time.  I
got the impression he was a bit stressed and the way the original
email was written did seem harsher than was called for (all my
interpretation).

Anyway, if anyone *does* have any issues, problems, concerns or
comments, please do feel free to raise them constructively.

Of course debate and (respectfully stated) different points of view
are welcome, and if anyone does have a personal problem with someone
else, please do try to resolve it off list, or write to me privately
and I am happy to try to mediate.

And now... back to our usually scheduled broadcasting :)

Regards

Quentin.
(List admin)