[vi-android] Wishing all good luck with their Android journey

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 21:52:27 -0400

Hello guys. Due to reasons out of my control, I'm leaving the vi-android list for what most likely will be permanently.

You can write me off list if you're curious of my reasonings. Yes, Qwentin, someone did something wrong. Actually about 90% of the people on here have done something wrong in one way or another.

Again, you can write me off list if you're more curious. Just know, any crap talk to me will get you blocked, real! quick!

Chris.