[vi-android] Swype keyboard and accented letters

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 00:12:32 -0400

This is not a total? dealbreaker for me?  But, it's darn close to one, if there
not be a way.

How in the world! in the Nuance Swype keyboard+dragon dictate do I type acute
letters.  For instance, say I want to type the spanish word for bird.  The word
is:

pájaro.

that's P, A-Acute... key word, j, A, r, o.  The first A has an accent on it.
Pajaro isn't a word.  what if I want my ñ simble... I.E, señorita.  Or maybe
the inverted exclaimation mark and inverted question marks... I.E:

¡Me encanta Talkback en Android!  ¿Y ustedes?

You get the point.  How do I get at those characters?

Chris.