[vi-android] Samsung Note 3 vs. Galaxy S4 Google Edition Questions

  • From: Rajiv Shah <rmshah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:52:21 -0500 (EST)

   All:

I am considering either the Samsung Note 3 or the Galaxy S4 (GooglePlay
edition) as my next device.

Since I am very new to using Android fulltime, I have some questions:
(1) I am heavily leaning towards the Samsung Note 3 because it gives you a
better performing device for about the same money as the Google version. Are
there any strong reasons why I ought to get the Google version instead?
(2) Are there any Note 3 users on this list and what have your experiences been
with the TouchWiz, etc.?
(3) What belt case would you recommend for the note 3?

Thank you for all your insight.

Regards,

Rajiv