[vi-android] Re: New navigation app: GuideDroid

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:14:01 -0500

List,
I use nearby explorer and I also have point finder. I find that on campus point
finder does a good job. I also have onthebus a app I recently came across. I
had to label a few of the buttons but, unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to
use it as of yet.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
BP Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability