[vi-android] Re: Is Aqua mail a provider or a client?

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 07:03:05 +1100

Do you use Gmail's new split inbox thing (I forget the proper name off the top of my head), it marks messages as priority, lists and so on and has its own inboxes for each type. It works ok, and would mean you could just

not go into the list inbox while using your phone.

Gmail, aqua mail and most others setup automatically add IMAP which essentially shows you a live view of your email and aqua mail at least can be set to only download mail for folders as you ask it to.

Otherwise you could setup a second address just for lists yes.

Regards

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 3 January 2014 1:15:32 AM "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Thank you for your reply.

I think I may use Aqua Mail as the client on my S4 when I get it set up
then, but my problem is that although I already have a Gmail account, I
don't want list mail which goes through it to appear on my phone, so I may
set up another sub-account on Gmail if that's possible.

Alexander Shannon