[vi-android] Re: Introduction

  • From: "gary melconian " <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:23:47 -0700

If you have a popular device like the nexus line there are multiple root kits
the most popular and kept up to date one is the wugg fresh root kit. The only
issue is to unlock the bootloader you need sighted assistance and beyond that
everything can be done through the root kit by follow instructions. For the
Samsung s3,s4 and s5 there is a very wonderful developer named chainfire and he
has put together an cf auto root kit for  these devices and that will root
those . So Google your model and the rooting methods and custom recovery and
custom rom and you will get lots of info. I have done this with my nexus 4,
nexus 7 and now I will be doing it wen I decided to go further with my android
devices. I have had more experience then most, having been a 5 year user of
android from the beginning ttill now. I have seen lots of changes and the
changes that Google is doing with the  nexus program now will be called the
silver program will make it even better for us in the long run. I will be most
likely looking at a Google silver device when they are available. So I will
keep my 2 year old nexus 4 and nexus 7 around till then.