[vi-android] Re: Hello, new member and a question about apps

  • From: David Blencowe <dehblencowe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:31:06 +1000

Its designed to give drivers access to emails and messages while driving.
It has features that could be be adapted for the blind .I am presently in
conversation with the creator to make it more accessible to the totally
blind

At present when installed it will speak to you when you receive a new
communication but needs to be activated by a sighted person

David