[vi-android] Followup to my alarm clock question

  • From: Christopher Gilland <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:06:58 -0500

Hello again guys.

I wanted to be sure that my e-mail made it to the list regarding my problem
with the Android alarm clock.  I sent that question last night from my phone,
which I’ve not done e-mail on very frequently, so just wasn’t sure if it went
through correctly.  So again, does anyone know how to change the sound which is
played with the native Android alarm clock in 4.4 KitKat?  I looked in settings
sounds and don’t see it.  Someone said that you go under the clock app itself
to do this, but I don’t see anywhere a setting for configuring sed item.

Thanks.

Chris.To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.