[vi-android] Re: Followup to my alarm clock question

  • From: Quentin <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 08:10:37 +1100

Hi Christopher,

Yes your other message did make it through, everything seems to be working fine there.

Re your alarm question, I'm on a galaxy note 2 running 4.3 but I'm going to hope it's similar for you. If you go into the clock app, there are tabs up the top for timer, stopwatch and alarm. Under alarm you should fine a list of any alarms you've set as well as a button to create a new alarm.

To change the sound of an alarm, tap on the one you want to edit (double tap with Talkback). In there is a list of settings for that specific alarm, including the alarm type, tone and volume.

Regards

Quentin

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 1 February 2014 1:07:10 AM Christopher Gilland <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello again guys.

I wanted to be sure that my e-mail made it to the list regarding my problem with the Android alarm clock. I sent that question last night from my phone, which I’ve not done e-mail on very frequently, so just wasn’t sure if it went through correctly. So again, does anyone know how to change the sound which is played with the native Android alarm clock in 4.4 KitKat? I looked in settings sounds and don’t see it. Someone said that you go under the clock app itself to do this, but I don’t see anywhere a setting for configuring sed item.

Thanks.

Chris.To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

To receive the list as a digest, send an email to vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).