[vi-android] Re: Cases for Samsung S4, are they all "flip"?

  • From: Aaron <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:19:44 -0500

How accident prone are you? I’ve bought two cases for my phone an otterbox case
and a spigen D3 case. I use these two cases in different senarios. I use the
otterbox more when I’m in the studio and around mics and sharp things. The
other case is when I want to be descrete. Honestly the spigen case doesn’t get
used as often but sometimes I get tired of the otter box and want to switch.
Anyways those are the two cases I’d recommend.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Producer of The Cast Podcast