[vi-android] Braille Display Pairing

  • From: Ivan Pivac <Ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 00:43:57 +1200

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone for the suggestions regarding my problem in pairing my BrailleConnect 40 with my phone. I just checked the Brailleback accessibility that you advised Steve. The BrailleConnect 40 by Humanware is actually a Baum VarioConnect unit and it is listed as one of the displays that BrailleBack supports. So, at least we know support is there and it does appears that the display is paired with the phone because under options in BrailleBack, one can

unpair the display and when I do, it no longer shows in the list of paired
devices.

Many thanks again
Ivan

---