[vi-android] Hello Again

  • From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:49:31 +0000

Hi Again,
This is Glenn, I subscribed from home yesterday, and I am also subscribing from
my work eMail, in case I need info ASAP from work.
But from my work eMail, my name shows up with my last name first.

Yesterday I mentioned that I bought a Galaxy S3, and I also bought a cable to
plug into my S3, because the screen does not work on the S3 that I bought, and
with this cable, I can plug it into a TV in case I cannot invoke accessibility
with the two-finger-hold method.
I am not sure if this only works on a freshly reset Android, or if it works on
a used one in which accessibility has never been setup, so if it does not work,
I will need sighted assistance getting TalkBack going with the cable and a TV.
The cable was about 10 dollars on Amazon.

Glenn